Surge in demand for smart homes with ZigBee enabled devices across the globe is the major factor that drives market growth. In addition, increase in adoption of ZigBee products and services across different industry verticals is expected to supplement the ZigBee market growth.
However, low data transfer speed and short-range network hamper the market growth. Furthermore, increase in adoption of internet of things (IoT) and mobile-based app across the globe is expected to provide lucrative opportunity for the global ZigBee market.
Download Sample Report at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/8530
ZigBee technology integrated products make homes more smarter, safer, comfortable, and energy efficient. Many large operators, utilities, and service providers are launching smart home applications such as appliances that can be monitored and controlled remotely from anywhere via smartphones or tablets. With the increase in demand for smart homes across the globe, demand for ZigBee technology is also expected to increase.
North America is expected to have the largest market share during the forecast period, owing to advancements in technologies and large number of ZigBee product and service providers. In addition, Asia-Pacific is also expected to witness a significant growth, owing to emerging economies such as India, China, and Japan and rise in demand for wireless technology devices that consume less power.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
1. Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 180+ countries around the globe with the WHO declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the disease are already starting to be felt, and expected to significantly affect the ZigBee market in 2020.
2. Though governments have imposed lockdowns to contain spread of the virus, all businesses are closed and most companies have initiated work from home for employees, which creates rise in demand for ZigBee technology.
Major players include in this report: California Eastern Laboratories, Digi International, Dresden Elektronik, Electronics Corporation, GreenPeak Technologies, Microchip Technology, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Nivis, Renesas STMicroelectronics, Silicon Laboratories, Sena Technologies,.Inc., and Telegesis Ltd., Texas Instruments Inc.
Key benefits of the report:
1. This study presents analytical depiction of the global ZigBee market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
2. The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the ZigBee market share.
3. The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global ZigBee market growth scenario.
4. Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
5. The report provides a detailed ZigBee market analysis based on the present and future competitive intensity of the market.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/8530
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get an individual chapter-wise section or region-wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your requirements.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of "Market Research Reports" and "Business Intelligence Solutions." AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
See Campaign: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/zigbee-market-A08165Contact Information:Contact:
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060