The latest report by IMARC Group, titled "Adult Diaper Market Report: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027", estimates that The global adult diaper market reached a value of US$ 16.7 Billion in 2021. Adult diaper refers to a type of underwear which is used by people suffering from problems such as incontinence, dementia, mobility injury and severe diarrhea. Apart from this, it is also worn by astronauts, guards on long duties, divers under their diving suits and other long-hour workers. Adult diapers are composed of comfortable and leakage protective materials which absorb the waste and prevent it from leaking and soiling the outer clothes. The development of convenient and easy-to-wear thin diapers with improved fluid absorption and retention abilities has influenced the sales of adult diapers.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/adult-diaper-market/requestsample
Global Adult Diaper Market Trends:
Growth in the cases of urinary incontinence among geriatrics is the major factor stimulating the demand for adult diapers. The manufacturers have introduced a variety of adult diapers, catering to a large number of consumers, according to their gender and age. For instance, boxer-type diapers are specifically designed for men while pads and underpants are designed for women. In addition to this, they also provide products in different colors and designs with enhanced inner lining containing vitamin E, aloe vera, etc. so as to attract a larger consumer-base. Further, the increasing number of prostate surgeries coupled with rising awareness about personal hygiene have impelled the market growth. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during 2022-2027.
Global Adult Diaper Market Summary:
- On the basis of type, adult pad-type diapers represent the most popular product, accounting for the largest share. These diapers offer a comfortable solution for people with minor issues. Other major segments include adult pant-type and flat-type diapers.
- Based on distribution channel, the market has been divided into pharmacies, convenience stores and online. Currently, pharmacies hold the majority of the market share owing to the presence of the pharmacists who provide advice on their offerings.
- Region-wise, the market has been categorized into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. Amongst these, North America is the leading market, accounting for nearly a third of the total global market. This can be attributed to the expanding geriatric population and high obesity rates.
- The competitive landscape of the market is concentrated with some of the key players being Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA), Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Unicharm Corporation, Paul Hartmann AG and Attends Healthcare Group Ltd.
- Unicharm Corporation
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Attends Healthcare Group Ltd.
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA)
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Others)
Ask Analyst for Customization and Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/adult-diaper-market
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2022-2027) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Related Reports by IMARC Group:
North America Healthcare Packaging Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/north-america-healthcare-packaging-market
United States Fire Sprinklers Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/united-states-fire-sprinklers-market
Biomass Gasification Market Size: https://www.imarcgroup.com/biomass-gasification-plant
Europe PVC Pipes Market Share: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-pvc-pipes-market
Cosmetic Implants Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/cosmetic-implants-market
Indonesia Prepaid Cards Market Size: https://www.imarcgroup.com/indonesia-prepaid-cards-market
North America Frozen Seafood Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/north-america-frozen-seafood-market
Heavy-Duty Automotive Aftermarket Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/heavy-duty-automotive-aftermarket-market
GCC fresh milk market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/gcc-fresh-milk-market
Southeast Asia Fire Sprinkler Heads Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/southeast-asia-fire-sprinkler-heads-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC's information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company's expertise.
See Campaign: https://www.imarcgroup.com/adult-diaper-marketContact Information:IMARC Group
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801 USA - Wyoming
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: - +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: - +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800Tags:Reportedtimes, Menafn, PR-Wirein, IPS, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English