Global Viral Vector Manufacturing Market is valued USD 303.8 million in 2018 is anticipated to grow USD 1541.7 million with the compounded annual growth of 24.30 % over the forecast period 2019-2026.
As per the new research study conducted by Report Ocean, Global Viral Vector Manufacturing market industry is poised to raise USD 1541.7 million by 2026. The major factors speculated to augment the markets are ongoing research into viral vector-based gene & cell therapies, and effectiveness of viral vectors. Short shelf-life of viral vectors, and high prices associated with gene therapy are some of the few key restraining factors of the market.
The Adeno-associated vectors subsegment of the Type segment is expected to dominate in terms of market share during the forecast period. This growth can be credited to the diverse applications in most cell-based gene therapies. The Cancers subsegment of the Disease segment is speculated to grow with the highest CAGR throughout the period of study owing to increasing R&D on viral vector gene therapies for cancer. The Gene Therapy subsegment of the Application segment is speculated to grow with the highest CAGR throughout the forecast period of study owing to availability of effective viral vector gene therapies for rare diseases and cancers. The Biopharmaceutical & Pharmaceutical Companies subsegment of the End-Use segment is speculated to dominate with largest market share throughout the period of study owing to successful launch of viral vector gene therapies.
To view the summary or to request a sample copy of this report, please click the link mentioned below:
Global Viral Vector Manufacturing Market Size Study By Type (Adenoviral, Retroviral, Adeno-associated, Others), By Disease (Genetic Disorders, Infectious diseases, Cancers), By Application (Vaccinology, Gene Therapy), By End-Use (Research Institutes, Biopharmaceutical & Pharmaceutical Companies), and By Regional Forecasts, 2019-2026
The leading market players mainly include- CGT Catapult
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
Finvector Vision Therapies
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Shenzhen SiBiono GeneTech Co., Ltd.,
Key findings of the study:
- North America region accounted for the leading market share, more than 47% of the total market in 2016 due to rising no. of residential projects in the Canada, US, and Mexico.
- Asia Pacific region will be the highest growing segment with respect to geographical segmentation, the region is likely to grow by almost over 26% CAGR over the forecast period 2019-2026.
- The Cancer and Gene Therapy subsegment are speculated to grow with the highest CAGR over forecast period.
- The Adeno-associated vectors and Biopharmaceutical & Pharmaceutical Companies subsegment are expected to dominate in terms of market share during the forecast period.
Report Ocean has considered following segments for the study:
- Genetic Disorders
- Infectious diseases
- Gene Therapy
- Research Institutes
- Biopharmaceutical & Pharmaceutical Companies
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of the World
For more information about this report visit https://www.reportocean.com/industry-verticals/sample-request?report_id=35708
Get in Touch with Us:
Address: Classic Tower, Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad, 201017 – India
Tel: +1 888 212 3539 (US – TOLL FREE)
+1 888 212 3539 (US - TOLL FREE)